Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe comes from the website recipeisland.com.
Top Review by duonyte
This had mix reviews at dinner. I added some chopped chives and dill to add a bit of color and flavor. I liked it fine, but the texture turned others off. Also, for whatever reason, I seemed to have a lot of liquid in the dish, after an hour and being browned. I even zapped it a few minutes in the microwave, but still had liquid. I believe that this is four servings at most.
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 4.92 ml granulated sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 418.15 g can creamed corn
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, & grease an 8-inch loaf pan.
- Mix together the eggs, sugar, salt, pepper & creamed corn, blending well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan, then top with breadcrumbs & dot with margarine.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until golden brown.