Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe from but it looks good!
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 green scallion, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 44.37-59.16 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml milk
- 236.59 ml leftover cooked rice
- vegetable oil
- Mix together the egg, onion, scallion, parsley, flour, milk and salt.
- Add rice.
- Fry rounded teaspoons of batter in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
This tasted very good, but I don't think I made it right. The balls sort of fell apart. I think they should have been drier so that they formed a tighter ball. Perhaps I needed to use more rice.
What a great treat. I made this fried rice dish for my lunch today and enjoyed it very much. The fried rice had a lovely flavor. I did enjoy the onions and parsley in this dish. Next time, I will add a little red pepper flake to the mix. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will use often...It was quick and very easy to make. The ratio of flour and rice is perfect. Made for Fall/ Pac/09 :)