Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is from Kraft. Excellent hamburger recipe! Yummy!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄4 cup bold and spicy steak sauce, divided (A.1.)
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, any seasonings that you wish, and 2 tablespoons steak sauce in medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Spray both sides of onion slices with cooking spray and set aside.
- Grill patties until cooked to desired doneness, adding onions to the grill after 3 minutes and cooking until crisp-tender.
- Top burgers with cheese slices and continue grilling until cheese slices are melted.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns. Top evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons of steak sauce. Cover with onions, tomatoes, and top halves of buns.
My favorite part of this burger was the grilled onion topping. I also loved the addition of steak sauce, but for my tastes I would add a little more to the top of the burger next time. Thanks for a great recipe :)