My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 390°F.
- 2Thinly slice boiled potatoes.
- 3Seed and slice tomatoes.
- 4Layer potato slices in oven proof casserole dish.
- 5Thinly spread with paprika paste.
- 6Combine chopped parsley, garlic and chili with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add lemon juice.
- 7Spread half of this mixture over potato layer.
- 8Layer sliced tomatoes on top of the potatoes, spread with remaining parsley mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with some additional olive oil and bake at 390 F for about 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm but not directly from the oven.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bola De Batata E Tomate (Portuguese Potato/Tomato Casserole)
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: