Recipe by Tisme
This is a Kylie Kwong recipe. Simplicity at its best, and this vegetable loving family love this recipe! The key is not to overcook the bok choy.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
This was the perfect veggie side for Recipe#505690. I used 3 baby bok choy for this, and I used Mongolian Fire oil in place of the plain sesame oil. Really quick to make, and tasty -- what's not to love? Thanks for posting! Made for The Hot Pink Panthers for ZWT9 Family Picks
- 1 bunch bok choy (cores remobed)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- sesame oil (just a dash)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate the bok choy leaves and wash thoroughly.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- Stir in vegetable oil, add bok choy and simmer until it is bright green and tender – about 1 minute. Using tongs, immediately remove bok choy from water and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with oyster sauce and just a dash of sesame oil.
- Heat peanut oil in a small frying pan until moderately hot and very carefully pour over bok choy.
- Serve immedialtely.