1/3 Photos of Bok Choy With Oyster Sauce
This is a Kylie Kwong recipe. Simplicity at its best, and this vegetable loving family love this recipe! The key is not to overcook the bok choy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seperate the bok choy leaves and wash thoroughly.
- 2Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- 3Stir in vegetable oil, add bok choy and simmer until it is bright green and tender – about 1 minute. Using tongs, immediately remove bok choy from water and place on a serving plate.
- 4Drizzle with oyster sauce and just a dash of sesame oil.
- 5Heat peanut oil in a small frying pan until moderately hot and very carefully pour over bok choy.
- 6Serve immedialtely.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bok Choy With Oyster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 382.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g