- 1 lb bok choy
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the bok choy into 1/2 inch strips.
- Heat a nonstick skillet sprayed with butter flavor cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, bok choy and mushrooms to the pan.
- Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and continue cooking until the bok choy just starts to get tender. About 5 minutes more.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!