Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty side dish that is very low calorie and low fat.
- 1 lb bok choy
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Slice the bok choy into 1/2 inch strips.
- Heat a nonstick skillet sprayed with butter flavor cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, bok choy and mushrooms to the pan.
- Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and continue cooking until the bok choy just starts to get tender. About 5 minutes more.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Very good! I used button mushrooms halved. Thank you. :)
Bok choy and mushrooms are so great together. I only had button (not cremini) mushrooms, so I used them. I thought this could have had a little more flavor, so I added just a bit of oyster sauce. I think also some ginger would add a nice touch. Next time I will try that. Thanx for sharing this healthy recipe!