1/1 Photo of Bok Choy With Hot Bacon Sauce
LOVE this recipe!! It's the first way I got my non-bok-choy eating husband to enjoy this FABULOUS veggie. DELISH!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a large pan over medium high heat. Remove from pan, crumble and drain grease from pan.
- 2Combine sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce and bacon in the same pan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 3Heat oil in a wok or large skillet.
- 4Add bok choy and stir-fry until crisp-tender. (To save calories, you may omit this step and steam the bok choy.).
- 5Spoon warm sauce over it when ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bok Choy With Hot Bacon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 419.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g