1/2 Photos of Bok Choy (Side Dish)
katie in the UP's Note:
I found this on the food network, posting it for our Asian tour. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 tablespoons of peanut oil and heat until almost smoking.
- 2Split the piece of ginger open with a knife then whack it with the flat side of the knife.
- 3Lay the ginger pieces in the oil, cut-side down to let it start to perfume.
- 4Pan-fry the bok choy, cut-side down, for a couple of minutes to give it some color.
- 5Add the water and cook another minute to steam the bok choy; carefully remove it to a plate.
- 6Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, and brown sugar.
- 7Cook and stir for 3 minutes until the sauce is the consistency of syrup.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bok Choy (Side Dish)
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 916.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: