Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Got my local box from Greenling and decided to try my hand at bok choy
Make and share this Bok Choy Saute recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml bok choy, sliced at 1/2-inch
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml ginger, finely sliced
- 236.59 ml dry orzo pasta
- 14.79 ml tomato paste
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 709.77 ml water
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 29.58 ml vegetarian bouillon
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml dried lentils
- salt and pepper
- Warm olive oil in a large wok or frying pan.
- Add garlic and ginger and saute until they begin changing color.
- Stir in sugar and add bok choy. Stir to coat.
- Saute until slightly wilted.
- Add tomato paste, soy sauce, green onion, bullion and spices and stir well.
- Add 1 cup of water and orzo and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes, adding water as needed to prevent burning.
- Stir in lentils and cook for another 10 minutes again adding water as needed to prevent burning. I continue to cook until all water is evaporated and the orzo is to the desired tenderness.