Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
5 Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness
Make and share this Bok Choy Salad With Miso Ginger Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons miso
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In small bowl, whisk together the ginger, vinegar, miso, oil and honey.
- Place bok choy in large bowl. Add dressing and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.