Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great salad that is a hit at every party!
- 1 large bok choy or 1 large napa cabbage
- 5 green onions
- 2 (8 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- Combine all salad ingredients and set aside.
- Make dressing in a jar so you can re-shake when ready to serve.
- In a pan, saute almonds and the crushed noodles in butter until brown and toasted.
- When ready to serve, toss all ingredients together and serve.