Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
5 Easy Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness Serves 4
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 8 ounces firm tofu, drained and cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 cups sliced bok choy
- 2⁄3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- In large saucepan combine ginger, garlic, broth, soy sauce, vinegar and oil.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in mushrooms, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in tofu, bok choy and green onions. Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until bok choy is wilted and tofu is heated through.