Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get your greens!
- 4 -5 heads baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine bok choy, broccoli, green onions and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Toss dressing with vegetables and serve.
I did a quick steam on the broccoli then gave them an ice bath. I omitted the salt as soy sauce was salty enough plus I used low sodium soy sauce. I used cashew nuts and shallots. It was delicious
Yum, yum, yum!! The first bite of this, I wasn't too sure. But after that, it grew on me, and I LOVE it!! My grocery store doesn't carry baby bok choy (you have to go to an asian market), and I have used regular bok choy as well as baby. Both are delish! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :O)
I added toasted pumpkin seeds instead of almonds, and it was still good.