Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get your greens!
Make and share this Bok Choy and Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 heads baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine bok choy, broccoli, green onions and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Toss dressing with vegetables and serve.
Yum, yum, yum!! The first bite of this, I wasn't too sure. But after that, it grew on me, and I LOVE it!! My grocery store doesn't carry baby bok choy (you have to go to an asian market), and I have used regular bok choy as well as baby. Both are delish! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :O)
I added toasted pumpkin seeds instead of almonds, and it was still good.
Loved it. This salad is simple and tasty. Added less almonds, just to cut back on some fat and also did not add any salt. The dressing is lovely and this makes quite a bit of salad. My only complaint (and it's not a problem with the recipe) is that it does not last long in the fridge. I like to make big salads and eat them for lunches during the week. This one is only good for about 24 hours- so make it only if you can eat it right away! Thanks for posting, I would make this again.