Recipe by Alan Leonetti
This is a DELICIOUS recipe for Bok Choy to be used as a vegetable side dish. It is VERY LOW IN CARBS & SUGARS, PERFECT FOR DIABETICS!
Top Review by teresas
We loved this...hubby wanted more so next time I will double the recipe...I used both fresh ginger and garlic...now I want to try using half sesame oil and half hot oil...because we enjoy spicy food...this is a keeper...thanks for posting it...=)
- 4 leaves bok choy (with stems)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear the Bok Choy leaves apart. Cut the leaves from the stems. Cut the stems into thin strips.
- Drop the cut stems into a pot of a quart of boiling salted water. Reduce heat to a simmer, and simmer until the stems are tender.
- Drain the water.
- Add the leaves and the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry until the leaves are wilted, and then serve.