Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe in the news paper as I to was looking for the bojac recipe.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- In medium saucepan, combine water, 1 cup sugar and vinegar.
- bring to a boil.
- In bowl blend together 1 cup sugar, salt, flour, mustard and eggs.
- Slowly add egg mixture to hot sugar mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add butter or margarine and stir until melted.
- cool and store in air tight jar in refrigerator.