1/1 Photo of Boiled Truffles
this recipe is so easy and delicious and it is very popular in iraq, this is how most of iraqi people prefer their truffles, simply boiled in water, and alongside with it you eat it with flat bread and a variety of fresh herbs ( basil, the green part of leeks, flat-leaf parsley and arugula)
My Private Note
- 1soak truffles in cold water for 1-4 hours (to make cleaning easy), clean truffles by scraping the outer layer with a butter knife or any small knife you have until it becomes clean and dirt-free.
- 2chop large truffles to quarters and leave small ones as they are.
- 3put the truffles in a pot and fill it with water until it covers the truffles, put salt and put it on medium heat till it reaches the boiling point.
- 4let it boil till the truffles are tender (15-30 minutes), drain.
- 5serve truffles hot with flat bread or pita bread with fresh herbs as a side dish.
- 6and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boiled Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: