Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tangy! Spicy, even! This is NOT for wimps, but it IS for Diabetics with a sense of adventure!
- 3 cups no-sugar-added ketchup
- 1 cup horseradish
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 50 jumbo shrimp, boiled, peeled, with tail on, chilled
- Whisk together all ingredients, omitting the shrimp, until well blended.
- Chill and serve with cold, boiled shrimp.
- For an artistic display, pour cocktail sauce into a chilled bowl and place it in the center of a round, chilled serving tray. Hook the larger end of the shrimp around the bowl in a symmetrical fashion, and then lay the remainding shrimp in the same direction about the bowl, forming a uniform pattern. Chipped ice may be placed throughout to keep the platter and the shrimp cold.