Recipe by Nolita_Food
It's an everyday dish, but also a must have in any feast, from Lunar New Year, wedding, birthday...
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean meat of fat and tendon.
- Use a mortar to pound meat till smooth.
- Add fish sauce and salt.
- Mix well.
- Wrap meat into a log using banana leaves, tie well with strings.
- Boil meat in a large pot over medium heat for 1-1.
- 5 hours.
- Drain the cooked meat, let cool before opening the leaves.
- To serve, slice meat into rings, then wedges and dip into fish sauce.