Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
One very refresing salad that I always enjoy!
- 300 g green beans, boiled
- 2 potatoes, boiled in cubes
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pickle, cucumbers cubed
- 1 cup peas, boiled
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Mix in a big bowl the green beans, the potatoes, the carrots, the cucumbers and the peas. Mix them well.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Add the mayo and mix the salad.
- Put on the top the tomato slices.
This was a very easy salad to make...particularly handy for using up leftover poatoes and green beans! I didn't have any peas so I just added a bit more potato. Thanks!
This was great. I was a little skeptical about the green beans, however, WOW. I used red potatoes that I microwaved whole and cooled then cut up. I also used finely diced carrots instead of shreds. I omitted the peas and used diced cherry tomatoes in the salad. I used light mayo. This is a wonderful accompanyment to grilled chicken. Thanks for the great recipe.
A refreshing salad, reminded me very much of a Rossiki Salata. This would be a great salad to take along to a cookout.