My husband likes ham steaks so I am keeping this for him (and for you). An easy, simple preparation. Just make the sauce and pour over the ham and bake it. FYI- the ham steaks are already cooked or boiled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown butter in skillet without burning.
- 2Blend flour in wines and add to brown butter.
- 3Now add spices and place over a low flame; mix well until thickened.
- 4Place ham slices in shallow casserole and pour sauce over it.
- 5Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boiled Ham With Marsala Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: