Recipe by Lucky.Wife
Really more of a technique than a recipe. This is so simple I am kinda embarrassed to post it. My mom worked in a fancy restaurant and this how they prepared their "gourmet" green beans :)
Top Review by didyb
It does make a difference than just heating up the can of beans. I used olive oil. It was time to eat before all the liquid had evaporated, but most of it had. Thanks for an easy recipe for tasty beans!
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour both cans of beans liquid and all in a pot.
- Add 1 Tbs. of oil for each can of beans you use.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil at a hard boil till all the liquid has evaporated and serve.
- This recipe works the same for one can of green beans or ten! This recipe/technique gets the waxiness and squeaky taste out of canned green beans and makes them taste more homemade.