Rich, thick and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
- 2Add egg yolks, and mix well.
- 3Stir egg mixture with a whisk and slowly pour.
- 4in milk and cream.
- 5Cook over LOW heat, stirring constantly, until.
- 6custard is thickened and just coats the back of a spoon.
- 7Remove from heat and cool by putting pan in cold water.
- 8The custard will thicken as it cools.
- 9When cold, stir in vanilla, nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boiled Eggnog Custard
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 183.3 mg
- Sodium 105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g