Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rich, thick and delicious!
Make and share this Boiled Eggnog Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
- Add egg yolks, and mix well.
- Stir egg mixture with a whisk and slowly pour.
- in milk and cream.
- Cook over LOW heat, stirring constantly, until.
- custard is thickened and just coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and cool by putting pan in cold water.
- The custard will thicken as it cools.
- When cold, stir in vanilla, nutmeg.