- 4 large fresh corn on the cob, shucked
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the butter, parsley, chili powder, garlic salt, and cumin; set aside.
- To pot of boiling water add 1 tablespoons granulated sugar, and 1 tablespoons lemon juice. Add corn. Boil for 3 to 5 minutes, uncovered. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Remove from hot water, spread ears of corn with seasoned butter.