Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
While I was shopping the other day, I came across a small bag of potatoes in the produce section, called Baby Confetti Potatoes. Inside was a mix of white, red and blue/purple baby potatoes. Fascinated, I had to bring them home, even though I had no idea at the time what to do with them. This is what I came up with, simple and tasty. Cooking time may vary depending on your definition of "medium" heat. An equal amount/weight of baby potatoes, could easily be substituted should you not be able to find the pre-packaged ones.
- Wash potatoes.
- Do not remove skins.
- Cut each potato in half and put in large pot.
- Fill pot with water and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain water and put potatoes in bowl.
- Mix in olive oil, Italian seasoning and minced garlic.
- Serve hot.
I bought these interesting potatoes and didn't fancy the recipes on the label. This was great and fit my meal timetable. I added some parmesam cheese at the end to suit my family's likes. Easy and pretty too. Will make again.