Recipe by Jaime Burris
This is a very easy salsa recipe that you put together in just minutes when unexpected guest arrive
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 large white onion
- 3 jalapenos
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro
- 2 large limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by smashing your garlic to get the skins of and yes use the entire bud.
- Place the garlic, tomatoes and onion in a large pot and cover with water.
- Boil until the skin starts to separate from the tomato.
- This is when you know your veggies are done.
- Strain out all the water.
- Juice two limes into a blender.
- Add tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, garlic, salt and cilantro to the blender.
- (you may have to do this in stages if you have a smaller blender).
- Blend until smooth.
- To decrease the heat, cut the membrane and seeds out of the jalapenos.