1/1 Photo of Bohemian Potato Dumplings
This is a kind of gnocchi. Very easy to make and quite delicious. Perfect with a plain tomato-marinara sauce made from REAL summer tomatoes (otherwise, use a good brand of canned, plum).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix potatoes, salt, pepper, onion, parsley, nutmeg, eggs and semolina thoroughly.
- 2Add milk and sifted flour. Mix all ingredients well.
- 3Knead on floured board.
- 4Shape into rolls, the approximate size of a walnut (in shell).
- 5Drop in boiling salted water. Boil 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Remove with a slotted spoon.
- 7Note: You can also brown in butter and serve with your favourite sauce or gravy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bohemian Potato Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 523.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 15.2 g