Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 ounces granulated sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 ounces flour
- 1 1⁄2 ounces unsalted butter
- 5 1⁄3 ounces heavy cream
- 3 1⁄2 ounces fresh prunes
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sugar
- Prepare prune mix from prunes, sugar and a small amount of water by slowly roasting mix in the oven, then blending and pureeing it and gently flavoring with dark rum.
- Whip egg whites and granulated sugar to an oily constancy, beat egg yolks until smooth, add to whisked egg whites.
- Carefully fold in flour.
- Heat two omelet pans (diameter about 5 1/2") and grease with unsalted butter, pour in batter, carefully cook on low heat for about 3 minutes, Turn omelets, slowly bake other side.
- Heat prune mix, beat with a small quantity of cream until smooth, coat omelets with prune mix, fold, serve on plates, dust with powdered sugar and garnish with whipped cream and prune mix sauce.