My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Heat bacon fat in a deep heavy pot.
- 3Cook the onions, peppers, and garlic until the onions are limp and transparent.
- 4Add paprika and cook until it has lost its raw taste.
- 5Add beef and remaining ingredients, except sour cream.
- 6Stir well to combine.
- 7Simmer in a preheated oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
- 8Adjust oven temperature during cooking time so contents of pot remain at a simmer.
- 9Serve in shallow soup bowls with a tablespoon of sour cream on top of each serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bogracs Gulyas (Kettle Goulash)
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 415.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 52.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: