Recipe by P. K. Good
We have a local diner, Citrus, that had a bloody mary that's just scrumptious! I just had to track down a recipe that came close to it.
- 2 (48 ounce) cans tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup horseradish
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 -3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate Skyy vodka with rosemary, kalamata olives and roasted, Roma tomatoes. Let vodka marinate for about two days in a cooler. Combine two parts vodka with one part Bogart’s Signature Bloody Mary Mix.
- Serve chilled, straight up in a Martini glass with sea salt rim. Garnish with olives and a lime wedge.