Top Review by Bergy
I love this dish. To me it is a winter comfort food. I think that after you say to add water to the potatos it should say "boil until tender and drain". Am I right? And then add the kale etc. Thanks for sendind this in!
- 1814.36 g kale
- 1814.36 g potatoes, peeled & quartered (12 medium)
- 73.94 ml fat or 73.94 ml lard
- 4.92 ml salt
- 453.59 g knackwurst of frankfurter, -- heated
Directions See How It's Made
- Strip the kale, wash, and boil for about 1 hour.
- Drain, and mince very fine. Use a large pot; place potatoes in it and half cover with water.
- Add kale, fat, and salt. Simmer.
- cover and cook for 30 minutes, or until mixture is rather dry.
- Serve with knackwurst on top of kale and potatoes.