I'd seen this on Facebook and it looked so yummy. There are tons of different recipies here on Food.com but they didn't come close to this one. So I'm adding it. You can find the original post of this recipe on BodyRock.Tv. It just looked to yummy not to store & share here. By the way the link shows great step by step photos if you need them. http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/06/25/delicious-healthy-pizza-recipe/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 small tomatoes or 1 large tomato, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (Freshly squeezed prefered but optional)
- 5 leaves basil, chopped (Fresh preferred)
- 4 large portabella mushroom caps
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- fresh parsley
- olive oil
- pepper (optional)
- 1Heat up about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a sauce pan.
- 2Add onion & stir until it’s slightly brown.
- 3Add the tomatoes, garlic,leek, and pinch of salt & pepper to the onions. Saute the ingredients until the tomatoes are soft.
- 4Squeeze about 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice over the ingredients.
- 5Spray olive oil on a baking sheet and place the mushrooms on the sheet with the bottom side up.
- 6Add the mixed ingredients from the saucepan into each mushroom & top with grated parmigiano cheese. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven & bake for 12 minutes at 400°F.
- 7Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley. Ready to serve :).
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BodyRock.Tv's Portabella Mushroom Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g