Recipe by Mirj
Kids have lots of fun painting themselves (OUTSIDE), and then it all rinses off with a run through the sprinklers.
Top Review by Wineaux
I honestly thought I had reviewed this fun recipe - sorry for the delay, Mirj! Visiting youngsters thought I was the best thing since sliced bread! Their parents were very surprised, too, that it kept the 5 amd 6 year olds busy for a long time. Great outdoor activity for the kids and cleanup was a snap, just as posted. Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups non-irritating baby shampoo
- powdered tempura paints
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the shampoo into two or more portions (depending on number of children who will be playing).
- Stir in enough tempura paints to make a medium-density color.
- Outside: The children can smooth this onto their bodies, lathering to make shapes and designs.
- This comes off easily by running through the sprinklers.