1/1 Photo of Body for Life Strawberry Cheesecake
3 hrs 5 mins
Chef Jodi Town's Note:
Sliced strawberries over protein-enriched cheesecake in a graham cracker crust. Boosts the protein content of this dessert, and produces a smooth texture and rich flavor. An Eating for Life recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 12 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 ready crust reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spoon cottage cheese into blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and Splenda; blend for about 15 more seconds.
- 3Add the softened cream cheese and blend for about 30 seconds, scraping down sides as needed. While blending, gradually add the egg substitute and continue to blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.
- 4Pour cheese filling into Ready Crust and bake until set, about 35 minutes.
- 5Remove cheesecake from oven and cool for about 15 minutes. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 6Prior to serving, in a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream and sugar substitute.
- 7Slice cheesecake into 8 portions, top with sliced strawberries and sour cream. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Body for Life Strawberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 463.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust