1/9 Photos of Body and Soul Health Muffins
Karen Elizabeth's Note:
No matter how many different muffin recipes I try, the family say, please, just stick to this one. They are not sweet eaters but they love these. I make a few batches and freeze them; they are lunch box staples. I use regular cup-cake pans and get about 18 muffins from this. I don't make them big; they come out cupcake size, a nice snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt together.
- 2Add brown sugar, natural bran and raisins or sultanas.
- 3Beat eggs with vegetable oil, milk and vanilla essence.
- 4Mix roughly into dry ingredients. Mixture should be lumpy; do not overmix.
- 5Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- 6Fill each cup by approximately two thirds.
- 7Bake at 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) for 10 - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Body and Soul Health Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 374.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g