I got this recipe from the newspaper several years ago. It is delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir cocoa powder and baking soda together in a mixing bowl.
- 2Blend in 1/3 cup canola oil.
- 3Add boiling water and stir until mixture thickens.
- 4Stir in sugar, eggs, and remaining canola oil until smooth.
- 5Add flour, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt and blend completely.
- 6Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 7Pour into a greased and floured 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes (don't overbake!).
- 10For frosting, melt butter, milk, and chocolate chips together in a saucepan, then add vanilla.
- 11Stir in powdered sugar until smooth.
- 12Spread onto brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bodacious Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g