Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's another variation of broccoli salad!
Make and share this Bodacious Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, and crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cheese, bacon, sunflower seeds and onion.
- Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the red wine vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Combine dressing with salad.
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
this is very similar to a broccoli salad that i have made a couple times. my recipe called for golden raisins and i didn't have any so i used cherry tomatoes. next time i made it i used garbonzo beans. great salad and very versatile!
This is excellent! I`ve made it twice since I have had the recipe. The salad has just the right amount of tang, I wouldn`t change a thing. Thanks for posting it. :)
My friend directed me to this website for this recipe and I still thank her. I have made this recipe several times and it is always a hit-- I would like to be asked to make other things now that I have all these wonderful recipes but all they want is this one.