Bodacious Brazilian Chicken
- Grate the zest of the lemon and lime into a resealable bag. Squeeze the juice from both fruits into the bag, and throw out the pulp and the seeds.
- Mix in everything else except the chicken and salsa.
- Drop in the chicken, reseal the bag, and refrigrate for a few hours.
- Grill the chicken, turning and basting with marinade a few times, for 10 to 15 minutes or until the center is no longer pink. Serve with salsa.
- Calories per serving: 205; Protein: 29 g; Carbs: 18 g; Fat: 2 g; Saturated fat: 0.5 g; Sodium: 726 mg; Fiber: 3 g.