Prep 12 hrs
Cook 6 hrs
The secret to these baby backs is marinating them overnight (Linda's Fantabulously Easy Teriyaki Sauce), smoking them for 4 hours and baking them tightly covered in foil at 250* for 2 to 4 hours. You can serve with BBQ sauce, but I am a purist and like them just the way they are.
- 2 baby back rib racks, cleaned
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce (Linda's Fantabulously Easy Teriyaki Sauce)
- In zip baggies marinate the ribs in the teriyaki sauce overnight.
- Smoke using hickory chips for at least 4 hours.
- Wrap the racks in foil, tightly and place on a sheet pan covered with foil for easy clean up. Bake for 2 to 4 hours until very tender.