Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the Boca "ground beef," so when I found this recipe I just had to post it. It's nothing fancy; just a quick fix for when you need to put something on the table fast! Since the original recipe only stated "1 small can kidney beans" and didn't even specify the amount of spices, I am going to try it soon, and make any changes if needed. I hope it all turns out!
- Spray frying pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat pan, saute onion, and add ground Boca when onions start to brown.
- Saute Boca and onions.
- Season to taste with cumin, onion powder, salt, pepper, chili powder.
- Add stewed tomatoes and continue to cook over a medium flame for about 8 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans for the last three minutes or until heated through.