Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received this recipe from a friend. It is really good..I cannot tell you the quantity it makes or serves.
- 16 ounces saltine crackers (4 sleeves)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 ranch dressing mix (powdered, makes 16 oz dressing)
- Mix canola oil, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, dill weed and powdered Ranch Dressing.
- Place crackers in a gallon freezer bag.
- Pour mixture over crackers and shake well.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Put in airtight container.
- Crackers improve with age.
These turned out better than I imagined! I used olive oil and only a 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, I also let the crackers stay in the mixing bag, why mess up another bag/container. These are so good!
These are awesome. I shared them with a couple co-workers and then had to share the recipe too :) Made exactly per the recipe (was a little scared of the full tsp of cayenne but it's perfect!); stored in the same bag I mixed them in. Thanks for sharing! [Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2014]
Just made these and I can see I'm going to need to store them at my neighbor's house! I think they are very similar to recipe#213809, which I've been enamored with... Who'd thunk these ingredients would combine into something so spectacular? I don't think I'll be able to stop eating these spicy squares! Just love them and can't wait to share the love! Thank YOU for sharing, trick!