Recipe by trick
I received this recipe from a friend. It is really good..I cannot tell you the quantity it makes or serves.
Top Review by Ms. B
These turned out better than I imagined! I used olive oil and only a 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, I also let the crackers stay in the mixing bag, why mess up another bag/container. These are so good!
- 16 ounces saltine crackers (4 sleeves)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 ranch dressing mix (powdered, makes 16 oz dressing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix canola oil, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, dill weed and powdered Ranch Dressing.
- Place crackers in a gallon freezer bag.
- Pour mixture over crackers and shake well.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Put in airtight container.
- Crackers improve with age.