Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is my brother Bob's recipe. These potatoes are not very attractive, but are sought out at church dinners, and there are never any leftovers!
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1⁄2 lb longhorn cheese
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- Alternately layer potatoes, peppers, onions and cheeses.
- Salt and pepper each layer until all ingredients are used.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over top.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour, then uncover and bake until done.
This was delicious , Bob 's a lucky guy. Thanks for the most tasty taters. Donna
We thought these were delicious! The only thing I did different was to use only 1 bell pepper. they also tasted good reheated. I served this with recipe # 103404 Harley Davidson Cafe Homestyle Meatloaf. Thanks Teresa M and your brother Bob for such a nice potato recipe.