Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe's from Paula Dean of the Food Network
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope plain gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 8 ounces peppermint candies, soft type (recommended ( Bob's)
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- Soften gelatin in water; set aside.
- Put half cup whipping cream in small saucepan with candy and cook over low heat until candy melts.
- Add gelatin; mix well.
- Let cool and fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust.
This was an easy recipe to make. I put whipping cream on top with crushed pepperments on top. I was a good recipe and will make this again for Christmas.