San Marcos Sunshine's Note:
Minnesota Girls in Wonder Bread Land don't learn the fine art of biscuit making. Then along comes Bob of Sausalito, CA (in Sunset) with the trick for no knead, no fuss, no brainer biscuits. My dear friend and "adopted sister" Pat introduced us all to Texas Gourmet Chicken Fried Steak at her beautiful Phoenix home. We'd serve dirty mashed potatoes (with peels) and plenty of gravy, Italian green beans, Pat's Peach Cobbler, and I'd always bring Bob's Biscuits. Ah, for the Good Ol' Days on 28th Street.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, stir baking mix, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, onions, eggs and milk together.
- 2Scrape dough into very well greased 9 x 13 baking pan. (I use Pyrex)
- 3With a well floured hand, pat dough into even layer.
- 4Evenly sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- 5With a well floured wide metal spatula, or dough scraper, score dough into 24 or 30 individual biscuits by cutting straight down through dough to bottom of the pan in rows.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until top is well browned and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Invert pan onto wire rack to cool.
- 8Transfer to serving plate or basket.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bob's No Brainer Buffet Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 1343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g