1/1 Photo of Bob's Mexican Rice
Belly Up With Bob's Note:
A great rice for any Mexican dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat with cover.
- 2Add rice, fry, stirring until rice is lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
- 3Stir in the minced onion, garlic, cumin and salt, fry another minute.
- 4Add tomatoes with liquid plus the water.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cook another 15 minutes, until rice is fluffy and dry.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bob's Mexican Rice
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 350.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g