1/2 Photos of Bob's Italian Sausage Sliders
Bob Pope's Note:
I wanted to make something different for a Superbowl Party I threw a few years ago. This was what I came up with and it has been a hit with pot lucks and get togethers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Weigh and divide the sausage into 2 ounce balls.
- 2Flatten into patties.
- 3Fry them until done.
- 4If cooking a large amount of them such as a party, I have baked them as one big sheet and divided into patties.
- 5Top individual patties with about a teaspoon of marinara sauce each.
- 6Place a little of the fire roasted red and green peppers and onion on the marinara sauce.
- 7Place the quartered sliced Mozzarella cheese on the peppers.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or broil until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- 9Butter the sliced rolls; place on griddle or grill.
- 10When browned, place the patties on the rolls. And enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bob's Italian Sausage Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.3
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 996.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g