Recipe by graftonr
This is a play on an entree I used to eat in Hawaii called Meat Juhn, a typical Korean BBQ dish. It's a typical Meatloaf recipe with a bit of a twist.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sliced ginger
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 10 ingredients together (Meat with spices). Bake in loaf pan at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
- Remove loaf from pan and allow to cool. After it's cool, slice into narrow portions.
- Place flour into bowl.
- Mix in a seperate bowl the eggs, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and ginger.
- Heat oil in pan to medium high - high heat.
- Dip slices of meatloaf first into flour, then into egg mixture, and then onto pan with oil. Allow egg to cook, flip, and then set aside.
- This is a great meal alone, or as a sandwich with Mayo. I hope you enjoy. :-).