Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is an easy way to make a wonderful tasting marinade. I usually prepare this with potatoes on the grill and a big green salad
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 3 medium onions, sliced 1/2 in thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled in your hands
- Prepare grill.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, salt and rosemary in a 9X13 dish.
- Add steak and onions; turn to coat.
- Let stand at least 15 mins or upto 45 minutes.
- Grill steak and onions 8-12 minutes turning once and brushing with with marinade.
- Slice steak across grain and serve with onions.