Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My mom used to make this every Christmas for my step-dad. It was one of his favorites.
Make and share this Bob's Favorite Silk Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, baking bar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- Melt chocolate in double broiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cool chocolate to room temperature.
- Combine butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Beat until fluffy.
- Add chocolate and water. Beat well.
- Add eggs one at at time beating well after each addition.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill until firm.